Let’s skip the intros and just get on with it.
1. Lose weight. Can’t go wrong with that one. But I’m running a half marathon in January and have been pretty good at tracking my food and keeping up with exercise. Goal: 50 pounds by the end of the year.
2. GPA 4.0. Exactly what it sounds like – get a 4.0 all three semesters this year in grad school.
3. On that note, decide what I’m doing after I finish my master’s. Ph.D, work, whatever. Make a decision and get it done.
4. Make The Writer’s Block a reliable, professional essay editing resource.
5. Be a better mom.
6. Get my independence back. Focus on finding peace with myself. Be patient. Learn from mistakes passed.
All I got for now. Until next year….